Supermarket Hero: Shopper Resuscitates Toddler That Stopped Breathing

Category: Society / Mar 20, 2013 8:47AM EDT
Video footage shot in Perth Australia shows the moment when an everyday man became a hero: A builder saved the life of a toddler when she stopped breathing in a supermarket. The toddler Shayler, 2 nearly died much to the horror of her mother Amy Collard. Rowan O’Neill examined the girl, thought she was choking and turned her upside down, then patting her on the back in hope of helping the young child. O’Neill then begun mouth to mouth resuscitation, and after 90 seconds the little girl opened her eyes. She then spent the night in hospital, it was determined she had passed out from a fever. Video Courtesy Of Reuters